Table of Contents
- 01.Types of Data collected
- 02.Purposes of the collection of information
- 03.Methods of the collection of information
- 04.Sharing information with third parties
- 05.Non-Personal of third parties(“Customer data”)
- 06.Place to store personal information
- 07.Rights of users
- 08.Legal basis of using personal information
- 09.Using Cookies and other tracking technologies
- 10.Direct marketing
- 12.Data retention
- 13.Updation, Obtaining a copy of, or deleting your personal information
- 16.General information
- 17.Adriel and the GDPR
01.Types of Data collected
We collect information on our Website(http://adriel.ai) and/or our Platforms that can identify a user or may, with reasonable efforts, cause the identification of a user
(“Personal Information”) when you:
Create a User account (“Account”): your first and last name, and your email address, phone number, company name, company website address, business types, country, field of activity, pictures, budget, credit card information etc.
Submission of Social Media Platforms Information: Choose to share with us additional information from social media platforms (which may also be considered Personal Information) such as your Facebook access token, Facebook ID, and Google Analytics Account ID.
Commence direct communications with us: We collect Personal Information when you commence direct communications with us, for example via our Website inquiry form. When you commence direct communications with us, we will retain such communication(s) and the accompanying Personal Information for the amount of time necessary to adequately and professionally process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services to our Users. When commencing a communication with us, we will usually collect your user ID, email address, and any additional information you may choose to provide.
Submit your resume: We collect your Personal Information when you submit your resume such as your name, email, phone number, the content of your resume and any other information you choose to share with us, in order to properly process your application, and contact you should a position be relevant for you.
Subscribe to receive marketing materials from us: When you consent to us sending you marketing materials, for example our newsletter or blog digest, we will collect your Personal Information, such as first name, last name, work email, phone number, company information, and average amount spent per month on social media.
Register to an Adriel event: We collect Personal Information such as your first and last name, and email address when you register to an event we post on our Website.
Collection of non-personal, statistical information: When browsing through our Website, we will collect non-personal, aggregate information about your interaction with our Website, including pages browsed, search inquiries, the type of browser you are using, non-identifiable cookies and your domain type and server ( and collectively, “Statistical Information”). We collect this type of Statistical Information in order to analyze and improve User’s use of the Website, customer support, sales intelligence and for debugging purposes.
02. Purposes of the collection of information
Legal basis for collecting and processing of Personal Information:
Personal Information is collected in order to: -Provide, improve and operate our Services and related services.
-Send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Services. -Be able to provide the Customers with technical assistance and support and to provide the Customers with updates with respect to the Services.
-To display or send to you marketing and advertising material and general and personalized content and advertisement via the Services, the Website, email, telephone, mobile devices and/or when you visit other sites.
-Comply with any applicable tile or regulation and/or responce or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
(a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
(c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
(d) to respond to User’s support requests;
(e) respond to claims that any content available on the Site violates the rights of third-parties;
(f) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment;
(g) when Adriel is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase or sale of all or substantially all of its assets; or
(h) to collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through Adriel’s authorized third party service providers, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction;
(i) cooperate with third parties for the purpose of enhancing the Services. For avoidance of doubt, Adriel may transfer and disclose to third parties, or otherwise use, non-personal information at its own discretion
03. Methods of the collection of information
There are two main methods we use:
- Use of the Services. We collect Non-Personal and Personal Information when you access or use the Services. In other words, we are aware of your usage of the Services and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage. We also collect Non-Personal and Personal Information derived from information we receive from third party services and providers we work with.
- Voluntarily Provided. We may collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you use the Services. We may also collect Non-Personal Information through the processing, analysis and anonymization of Personal Information provided by you.
04. Sharing information with third parties
- Third Party Services: We are partnering with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include hosting, database and server co-location services data analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics), email and text message distribution and monitoring services (e.g. MailChimp), dispute resolution providers, customer support and call center services (e.g. Intercom), session replay records for analytic purposes such as crashes, legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Third Party Service Providers”).
Such Third Party Service Providers may receive or otherwise have access to your Personal Information, depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing the Services, and may only use your Personal Information for such purposes. Such disclosure or access is strictly subject to the recipient’s or user’s undertaking of confidentiality obligations, and the prevention of any independent right to use this data except as required to help us provide the Services. We are remained responsible and liable for any Personal Information processing done by Third Party Service Provider on its behalf, except for events outside of its reasonable control.
- Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law: We may disclose or otherwise allow access to Personal Information pursuant to a legal requirement or request, such as a subpoena, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Such disclosure or access may occur with or without notice to you, if we have a good faith belief that we are legally required to do so, or that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity, fraud, or other wrongdoing.
- Protecting Rights and Safety: We may share your Personal Information with others, with or without notice to you, if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Company, any of our Users, or any members of the general public.
For the removal of doubt, we may share your personal information in additional manners, pursuant to your explicit approval, or if we are legally obligated to do so. Additionally, we may transfer, share or otherwise use non-personal information in our sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
05. Non-Personal of third parties(“Customer data”)
Without derogating from your obligation to ensure that Customer Data does not include Personal Data of any third party, in the event such Customer Data does include Personal Data, you warrant to Adriel that Customer Data has been and will be collected, processed and provided to Adriel in accordance with applicable laws including laws on the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (collectively, “Data Protection Laws“)
(i) notify you as soon as reasonably practicable (or as required by applicable law);
(ii) give you sole control of the defense and any settlement negotiations; and
(iii) gives you the information, authority, and assistance you reasonably needs to defend against or settle the claim.
06. Place to store personal information
07. Rights of users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
Withdraw their consent at any time: Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
Object to processing of their Data: Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
Access their Data: Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
Verify and seek rectification: Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Restrict the processing of their Data: Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed: Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller: Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Lodge a complaint: Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
08. Legal basis of using personal information
We will only collect, use and share your Personal Information where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do this. Such legal basis’ include :
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you, for example for the purpose of providing you with our services, creating your user account, registering to an Adriel event, or communicating with you in relation to a query or complaint
- you have provided your consent to us using the Personal Information (e.g., where you provide us with consents or opt-in to receive marketing materials and/or optional additional services or functionalities);
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal of regulatory obligation that we have (e.g., the disclosure of information to law enforcement or tax authorities.)
If you would like to find out more about the legal basis for which we process personal information please contact us.
09. Using Cookies and other tracking technologies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in a web browser directory by a website or an advertisement related action. Our Website Uses Persistent cookies to
(i) identify users,
(ii) remember users' custom preferences, and
(iii) help users complete tasks without having to re‑enter information when browsing from one page to another or when visiting the site later. Persistent cookie remains on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
Please note that your browser enables you to disable all cookies, however, this may interfere with your use of the Website or other internet websites. We also use Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. We may also use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn’s functionality of re-marketing through their tracking cookies and pixel-based retargeting services. This means that if you provided your consent to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn (the “Social Ad Platforms”) to be provided with personalized commercial offers, you may be served with ads (including advertisements of third parties) based on your access to the Services or Website, outside of the Services and Website and across the internet. In such event the Social Ad Platforms, will place cookies on your web browser and use such cookies to serve you ads based on past visits to our Services and Website.
- Google Adwords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter: https://business.twitter.com/en/help/ads-policies/other-policy-requirements/policies-for-conversion-tracking-and-tailored-audiences.html
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
If you wish to opt-out of such re-targeting and tracking functionality of the Social Ad Platforms, you may do so at the following links:
- Google Adwords: https://adssettings.google.co.il/authenticated
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
PLEASE NOTE – such tracking and targeting by Social Ad Platforms, is provided pursuant to your engagement with such Social Ad Platforms and the actual nature and scope of Personal Information collection and processing performed by such Social Ad Platforms is not transparent to us. If you would like to learn more or make further inquiries with respect to such nature or scope please refer to each of such Social Ad Platforms directly.
10. Direct marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details provided during the filling of a contact form or otherwise made available to us, for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material. You may withdraw your consent via sending us written notice by email to the following address:email@example.com or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button in the mail.
Please note that the company may also contact you with important information regarding our Website. For example, we may notify you (through any of the means available to us) of changes or updates to our Website, payment issues, service maintenance, etc. You will not be able to opt-out of receive such service messages.
We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be exposed as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers.
12. Data retention
We retain the Personal Information we collect only for as long as needed in order to provide you with our services and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal information, we will delete your personal information from our systems (except to the extent such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates).
13. Updation, Obtaining a copy of, or deleting your personal information
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data.
Subject the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
We do not offer our products or services for use by children. If you are under 18, you may not use the Website and/or our Platforms, or provide any information to the Website and/or our Platforms without involvement of a parent or a guardian. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children.
16. General information
17. Adriel and the GDPR
Now, Adriel is preparing for the General Data Protection Regulation!
We believe that the GDPR is the most important point to protect users’ privacy.
As such, if you are looking for details regarding the GDPR compliance of Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, and LinkedIn, we invite you to visit their respective resource centers:
- Twitter: https://gdpr.twitter.com/en.html
- Google: https://cloud.google.com/security/gdpr/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/2000935033561463
- Linkedin: https://privacy.linkedin.com/gdpr
You also might want to review the terms and conditions and data policy of these 3rd parties as they will help you understand how they are handling personal data.